HR360: Your Online HR Department
Conner Strong & Buckelew has partnered with HR360 to provide clients with a best-in-class online library that offers comprehensive human resources and benefits news, content, forms and other powerful HR tools. Clients will enjoy dynamic interactive features such as a job description builder and a salary benchmarking tool. Plus, you'll find easy, step-by-step guidance on how to comply with major laws including Healthcare Reform, COBRA and FMLA as well as key HR functions such as hiring and firing employees.
HR360 Library Features:
- Human Resource Support covering areas like performance review, discrimination, labor law guidelines, employment law checklists, payroll practices, and more.
- Recruitment & Hiring covering areas like taxes, hiring processes, sample job descriptions, recruitment processes and interviewing support.
- State HR Related Laws covering areas like unemployment, FMLA, drug testing, and record keeping. In this section, you can click on any of the 50 states and get specifics about the local state laws related to HR.
- Forms and Policies covering areas like HR audits, government forms, employment and HR notices, sample employee handbooks, sexual harassment policies, vacation and paid time off policies, workplace safety and more.
- HR Applications and Tools covering issues like exempt vs. non-exempt employee matters, salary benchmarking and employee cost calculators.
- Resource Center providing tools and links to validated data and information on federal laws, disability, diversity and a broad based FAQ feature.
The HR360 platform offers sample documents and instructional videos on nearly every topic and an “Ask the Expert” section where you can pose HR questions and get replies back from human resource experts. The site is point and click and menu driven so no training is needed. Clients also have the ability to email stories, links and documents from the site to co-workers. The site also offers informational materials in the area of safety, wellness and even benefits compliance.