Do my claims need managing?
Yes, and Conner Strong & Buckelew has a team of claims professionals dedicated to resolving disputes and coverage questions. In the event of a property and casualty claim emargency, clients can contact us at 1-877-861-3220 for 24/7 service.
We also have a separate claims unit that specializes in managing claims programs for your self-insurance, captive or risk-pooling mechanism.
- Claims Program Design: A claims program is only as good as its administrative procedures. We are skilled at managing the details. This includes: establishing reporting procedures, fraud prevention, medical management, legal assignments, data and banking arrangements as well as audit requirements.
- Provider Selection: Selecting a provider is a crucial step. Conner Strong & Buckelew is experienced in conducting pre-selection audits and evaluating proposals. We have also developed special procedures to evaluate managed care organizations.
- Claims Oversight: An often overlooked area is the need for an independent unit to oversee the claims adjusters and other claims providers. Conner Strong & Buckelew can either assist you establish this oversight or provide this service on an ongoing basis.
- Audit and Reserve Analysis: Our objective is to work with claims providers to improve their effectiveness. We use a standardized scoring system to track relative performance over time. Unlike many of our competitors, we are not associated with a TPA and claims organizations do not view us as a threat.
- Workers Compensation Control: The Conner Strong & Buckelew Focus Group program is especially effective in returning injured employees to work. Our approach emphasizes coordination between adjusters and the medical, legal and safety professionals required to control claims and prevent fraud.
Call Us Today:
1 (877) 861-3220